- 100K+ unique visitors a month
- 340,000 page impressions
- 16K+ newsletter subscribers
- Ranks #1 on google for 'healthy food'
Healthy Food Guide Website
www.healthyfoodguide.com.au is the digital extension of the Australian Healthy Food Guide – a monthly magazine that makes it easy for anyone to make healthy eating choices.
As with the magazine, the website features:
• An impressive collection of healthy recipes approved and analysed by our dietitian.
• Nutrition information panels on each recipe, which include kilojoules, fat, protein, carbohydrate, sodium and more per serve.
• Easy-to-follow nutrition stamps on each recipe, outlining health benefits (for example low-kJ, high-fibre, diabetes-friendly or gluten-free).
• Easy-to-find recipe collections – including gluten-free, vegetarian, low-kJ, low-cost, family favourites, kids in the kitchen, the season’s best and much more.
• Interesting, practical articles and news on a wide range of nutrition-related topics from expert dietitians and nutritionists.
• Hundreds of tips and ideas to help readers make healthier choices at the supermarket.
www.healthyfoodguide.com.au has grown significantly over the last six months with:
• 70,000+ unique browsers per month, delivering over 340,000 specialist page impressions monthly.
• Average time spent on the site is in excess of four minutes per visit.
• The HFG website now ranks number 1 on Google for healthy food, with clients generating significant results.
• This is in addition to a significant social media following, with 12K fans on Facebook – growing every week.
Contact our advertising team to be part of Australian Healthy Food Guide digital.
Talk to our advertising team about available opportunities.